I have nothing to say
But I feel like my mouth is wide open
Everything that is real
Comes around
I used to live at home, now I stay at the house
Why can't I just be myself
Live my life through someone else
It only brings me further
All my feelings and my dreams
Talk is thoughts
I'll never see
It only gets me nowhere
Every morning when the day begins
I make up my mind but change it back again
I'm a shifter of the shape I'm in
I'm half of the boy but twice the man
Carry the weight of the world in the palm of my hand
I'm not alone, I wish I was
'cause than I'd know, I'm down because...
I couldn't find, a friend around
And all is well, I can't complain
well okay, I guess I could
I got my place, I got my name
And that is all i am...
i'm the man who cant be moved and never expected to be understandable by everyone else....
November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment